13 May 2010

Campbell nak kekal

Sol Campbell yakin yang dia masih ada 2 tahun lagi untuk bermain di peringkat tertinggi di dalam kariernya.. Dan Campbell mahu menghabiskannya bersama pasukan kesayangannya Arsenal..

"I fancy staying, of course I do.. I want to stay and I want to give it my all for at least another year.. I could do two but the manager never gives out two.. We always want a little bit more! Give me one year and I’ll work every day and try to win a trophy and bring some kind of glory back to Arsenal.."

"Deep inside I feel I’ve got two real gritty years left in me, the years in which I can affect things.. If I’m in the team I can really make a difference.. I know that.. And after two years I will look at it again and we’ll see.."

Campbell juga mengakui yang dia kini mula berbincang bersama Arsene Wenger tentang masa depannya bersama Arsenal..

"We will sit down, it has started and we will try to thrash something out.. The negotiations are either going to be done in a week or two or it might take until July – you just don’t know how things will pan out. We’ll have to see how Arsène sees me at the Club.."

0 comments:

Post a Comment